Friday, March 18, 2011

dont let the sunny skies background fool you

My day thus far:

Microwave:  displaying a very odd behavior.  Not sure if its the microwave itself, or the plug, or the wiring,  with my luck, it will be something requiring drastic repairs.

fight with hubby: I would like a game plan to pay off bills and get the hell out of the hovel.  He is just happy to have a roof over his head.

While at lunch with hubby, right after arguing with hubby, I  spilled an entire "wendy-sized" medium diet coke all over me!  (wendy sized mediums are huge)  I threw a two year old sized tantrum, (because at this point Im just waiting for someones dog to come piss on my leg)  and the jack ass hubby replies  "what is your problem,...(and here is myfavorite)  YOU NEED TO RELAX!!!
What the -?  we just got done arguing about paying bills so that we can move up in the world, so that he could (in the next breath) state that he wants to go charge a new microwave........HELLO!!! lets buy it cash so that we dont add to our debts, and pay three times what its worth......  and he wonders why I lost it when the soda spilled.

Ive been told that if I dont have what I want, that I dont want it bad enough.....I guess if it was just me making the decisions, that would be true enough,  but since Im supposedly in a partnership,  then we both have to be on board with the plan.  And as of right  now,  we are both tugging in opposite directions.

I keep beating my head against this brick wall, and then Im dumb enough to wonder why my head hurts!!!

and its not even 12:30 yet.

I guess this is what I get for looking for some change in my life huh???

4 comments:

  1. True change never comes easy.
    Even with our best efforts, the road ahead will be long, but anything worth fighting for is also worth seeing through to the end.

    Hope your head stops hurting very soon.

    Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you've had a lovely day (I really think there needs to be a sarcasm font).

    Sometimes are just so shitty, that you get to a point where the tiniest thing causes you to just go batshit crazy. Been there, done that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deep breath. Perhaps tomorrow will be better. One can always hope.

    ReplyDelete
  4. keep pursuing happiness. It's not as elusive as you may think.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, tell me what your thinking.........