Monday, March 28, 2011

Mondays blow

Ugh!!!!
I think I woke up on the wrong side of the bed, or maybe my blood sugar is too high, or perhaps even it is too low.....
Either way, my patience level is about 1/10 of what it normally is, and that aint saying much.
I am surrounded by...........well, you know what I am surrounded by (COWS!) and all I want to do is just go postal on everyone and tell them all where to go....
And to make matters worse, the boss decided to play retarded and act like he didnt know that I have been playing operator for the past year, on top of everything else that I do around here. He keeps piling on the responsibilities, and not the pay!!! I think he plays stupid on purpose....if he acts like I dont do anything, then he dosnt have to pay me for doing the things that he pretends I dont do.....man, oh man, I should take a two week vacation, and let him SEE for himself how much I do for his ass!!!!
But then eventually, I would have to come back, and clean up the mess that whoever fills in for me makes.....shit!!!
fml

2 comments:

  1. I used to work for a family member and was so stressed it was unreal. It effected my health! When my parents needed care, I quit to take care of them. After four years of begging, I relented and went back. EVERY SINGLE DAY, he never failed to tell me how much he appreciated me and the work I did. Made all the difference in the world, him knowing I wouldn't hesitate to leave again, if the stress took the same toll. It didn't. When he passed away, unexpectedly, and someone else took over, I can honestly say... I miss my job and I'm glad I took the chance to go back. It was worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hugs to you! Stress sucks. And being around idiots sucks. For the past week or so, we've had a person who WAS informed about our work environment before she was even interviewed for the job, begin to complain about the environment! She was warned. She was told. She said it wouldn't be a hardship. Now? Now that she has the job, all she does is bitch. QUIT ALREADY! Because if she doesn't, then she is looking to get fired.

    Oops! Sorry. Didn't mean to get on my soapbox.

    Monday's DO suck and tomorrow is Tuesday - so surely it will be better?

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, tell me what your thinking.........