Thursday, August 25, 2011

Just call me Rapunzel

Hello All,

When I said I was back, I suppose maybe I was a little overzealous.  

Im back in thought, but creatively, I got nothin.
Ive stalled on my "self portraits". The last one I took was the one I posted on my last post.

Ive kind of been in a nice peaceful place the last couple of weeks, and Im discovering that I do my best blogging when Im pissed at someone.

Rather than allow my "world" to take a backseat again, I thought Id come by and share what has been going on over here.

The one thing of interest that has happened since I last posted is this:

I have been accused of wearing a weave?? Go figure!! I heard through the grapevine that my hair is not real!!!!
Now THAT cracked me up.  Its kinda been the running joke around here.  I went so far as to create a "Facebook" page for my weave.
Cause work is slow, and well, it seemed like a good idea at the time.

4 comments:

  1. I understand the "got nothin", I'm the same way, but hey... you've got a camera and know how to use it, so you've always got "something".

    ReplyDelete
  2. If accused...I might be inclined to go buy a bald cap (like the ones for the movies) over the weekend...and wear it to work...throw on a sad face about how your weave caused irritation and now you have to wait for your natural hair to grow back in. But then... i like to screw with people :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's TOTALLY ok to post when you're not pissed, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. For what it's worth, I don't think you look like you have a weave.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, tell me what your thinking.........