Thursday, August 11, 2011

Todays Lunch....

 Hubby wrote:
want a chicken bowl?

Choleesa wrote:
oh most definitely yes.... can I get an extra teriyaki too?? and a soda?? I would really like a soda.

Hubby  wrote:
ok

Choleesa wrote:
WOW!! A little nookie in the morning goes a long way........how bout if I gave you Nookie,  coffee, and breakfast??

Hubby wrote:
yes

Choleesa wrote:
 I wasnt offering, I was asking what I would get if........?

And this is the self portrait I came up with for last night...

Hey!!! They cant all be posts of wondrous writing skills!

5 comments:

  1. I can't tell much about the picture, but that's the only kind I would want of me... dark and not easy to see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, lovely conversation. ;)

    I like your self-portrait.. it's mysterious looking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. rofl to the hubby and the picture makes you look at it for more than 2 secs...so its a good one :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. "I did it for the nookie, the nookie. So you can take this cookie and shove it up your (_i_)". ~~ Limp Biskit

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the self portrait. Simple, elegant and yet very... mystical?.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, tell me what your thinking.........