Monday, October 3, 2011

Edward, Bella, and Jacob...................

I am biting my tongue in several areas of my life right now.

Totally against my nature.

Absolutely no good would come of me speaking my current thoughts on current matters................so I bite.

My tongue is just barely  hanging on. 

Food has lost all excitement for me...............


because I cannot taste it.............


due to the fact that my taste buds have been completely severed................


due to all the tongue biting.

But I continue to bite.............regardless of how much it hurts...........

Not everyone knows how to hold up their end of a relationship. 
Or they just dont care enough to pull their weight.
For a relationship to be successful,  both parties need to be in attendance....
You dont have to be happy about it, but you gotta show up............

Bring your shitty attitude, I dont care,  but SHOW UP!!!


I did not realize how long I can hold onto a grudge....
Things I thought I had gotten over.....I havent.....
People let me down.  They didnt show up with the necessary tools..........Whether it was unconditional love,  unwaivering loyalty,  complete and total support, or making making me and mine a priority,  or maybe I just put them up on a pedestal, cause I thought they were something that they turned out not to be......
It was my fault for putting that much faith in them, when they clearly  didnt deserve it.  And then I held it against them when they couldnt give the unconditional love,  the unwaivering loyalty, the complete support.  I hated them for not making me and mine a priority, and I felt completely fooled  when they turned out to be so much less than I gave them credit for.
So I have decided..........made a conscience decision to let them go,  these grudges - these vampires,  are sucking the joy right out of my life.

And with that weight lifted off my very tense shoulders,  I decided to release some tension and go on a photographic journey.....(i just need to down load them so I can share)

And stay tuned for the whole cellular phone debacle.............Im spitting nails!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. It's SOOOO hard to bite your tongue at times; isn't it? Especially when you just want to unleash and let the venom fly.

    With that being said, sometimes the best thing you can do for you and yours is to cut the toxic people out of your life and just move forward.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a hard time biting my tongue, too! I have to distance myself, in order to not say what I think. Get those photos ready, Girl... I'll be waiting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. and such a pretty tongue. Give em hell lady.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, tell me what your thinking.........