Thursday, October 6, 2011

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

The coworker in the next cubicle is sick...
She sounds like she belongs in a TB ward.................
She is choking and coughing up stuff that I would rather not hear....
It is absolutely disgusting.!!!!
I dont know why she is here!!!
She should be at home coughing up all over her cats...........
But since I have nothing nice to say........
I figured id share this nice picture of Southern California......after the rain......(wow,  that line was kinda cheesy)

3 comments:

  1. I've been hearing quite a bit of coughing and hacking, coming from my daughter. Bless her heart, she's exhausted. Seems like every time the wind comes from the north, someone gets hit with it.

    Nice photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i used to work at Starbucks. when i did i opened almost every day with 1 manager and another lackey barrista such as myself. one day when i came in, the other barrista was sick... like throwing up into the garbage can sick... and STILL TRYING TO TAKE ORDERS. the manager put her in the drive through so that the customers wouldn't see her puking. it was AWFUL. i wasn't surprised when that particular manager got canned a month or two later...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had that shit last week. Glad I'm over it.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, tell me what your thinking.........