Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Fight on!!!!!!!!!!!

Its the fourth day of me ignoring hubby, and sleeping on the couch.
I dont know if Im making any progress, but I sure as heck am losing sleep.
I am not lame enough to think that by sleeping on the couch, I am hurting hubby's feelings,  cause now he gets the whole bed to himself,  but I am smart enough to know that by sleeping on the couch,  I am sending a very loud and very clear message that he will not be touching me any time soon.

Small Victories.

The Dilda officially became a grandma this morning.  Im happy for her.  Its a little miracle baby,  and a blessing.
AND THAT MEANS THAT HER MOVING UP NORTH TO BE NEAR HER KIDS HAS JUMPED A FEW YEARS SOONER IN THE TIMELINE!!!
WOO HOOO

My little hovel became a little more unbearable in the last couple of months.

(Before I continue,  let me first begin by saying that its a free country, and if you want to participate in nasty habits, that is entirely your right,  until it interferes with my right to NOT participate in that nasty habit)

We got new neighbors, and they are just plain gross.  Quiet but gross.
They are disgusting chain smokers...... and its just nasty.
And not only are they chain smokers,  but the insist on sitting outside on the back porch to do their smoking.  And they smoke in shifts,  when one is done with his or her cigarette, the other one comes out to smoke, and so on and so forth.
They are only about 10 feet from my kitchen window.....so I repeatedly have to close my kitchen window and back door, to keep my hovel from smelling like an ash tray!!!!! 
They have put out the "were completely unsocial" mat,  and they refuse to even make eye contact with any of us, therefore slamming the door on any polite requests to smoke elsewhere.  So, in my childish passive agressive manner,  I spray about 40 sprays of febreeze out my window, turn the fan to blow it out,  and take some small pleasure in knowing that I ruined their smoking experience with my onslaught of febreeze.
This morning I found cigarette butts all over the street,  near my car.

Im in the fighting mood,  and God help those nasty ass smokers if they think they are gonna win!!!!!  The one and only advantage of having been at that apartment for most of my adult life is that my complaints carry some weight with the owners.......

So, for now,  I am not going to over react and just assume that they are taking revenge on my febreeze-ing by throwing their asses near my car....and I will assume that the street cleaner threw them around with that spinny brush that they use......but, and I mean butt....................I did pick them all up and throw them back at their car.  Just in case.

9 comments:

  1. You're a BUTTHOLE.

    Go sleep with your man. Probably wouldn't hurt if you polished up his knob up real bright, too.

    (after you fix his meal and wash his clothes, of course)

    ReplyDelete
  2. blech. i really, really dislike smokers. my neighbors smoke sometimes too, and it pisses me off when i have to close the kitchen window because of their nasty habits. good luck getting rid of your smokers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Puff, puff...ash. Puff, puff... ash.

    Extinguish.

    Repeat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heff!! You must be a smoker.
    Normally, I am not bothered by smokers. My dad is a smoker, my ex was a smoker, and baby daddy was a smoker.
    But these people are just nasty, and I dont know what brand they smoke, but it is some nasty shit, nonstop, and right in my window!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. If your man is being a dick stay on the couch so he can't give you dick! (just saying)

    ReplyDelete
  6. DON'T LISTEN TO KIM. SHE'S FRIGID !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Cholesa - have just seen your comment. You probably click on the blog I got the fireworks from - I keep doing that too. Think they maybe need to go, you can also follow by clicking it in the navbar though.

    This looks interesting here too - think I'll stick around :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Since I have a nasty habit, I'm keeping my mouth shut. Just don't hate me because I'm not perfect, okay? I promise to never blow smoke in your direction.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha - you can never be too sure, it's best to throw the butts back towards them. :)

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, tell me what your thinking.........