Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Fried Pig

Last night,  I actually wrote - WROTE with a pen and paper,  a post about cops.
My very first boyfriend made a comment about police on Facebook, and it wasnt a nice comment.
So it got me to thinking.....and that got me to writing.....a post in defense of cops,  cause when I was with the sperm donor,  I made use of them several times....and always,  they were good men.  

I know several cops, and I can say that they too are good men.......but after a couple of handwritten pages, I fell asleep and when I woke this morning,  I decided against the post.....
But I just had to share the title........
Wait for it.........................
Ready??
 






"BACON!!!!"
hahahahaha, 


anyways,  its raining here in So. Cal. 
So what??
Well,  its a big deal for us So. Californians.....
When it rains, people become idiots!!
I love the rain.  I wish I could go out for a walk in the rain.........anyone want to join me??

2 comments:

  1. i'd love to join you for a walk in the rain, but around here it usually means your brain will get split by lightening right before you get taken away by a tornado.

    ReplyDelete
  2. With the drought we've been enduring, rain would be a blessing. In the amount of time we've been dealing with the drought, we would normally have been flooded several times. Feast or famine.

    Enjoy the rain!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, tell me what your thinking.........