Thursday, October 20, 2011

More flippin damn the Iphone

A little backstory.....
Last Friday, the new "improved" Iphone became available,  I - like a dumbasss stood in line for the hubby because he HAD TO HAVE ONE......(Me, being the Droid girl, got a new Bionic.....LOVE IT!!!!!)
Last night, hubby informed me that he could sell his new Iphone for $600!! I told him that it would be rude to do so, especially since I had missed work to stand in line for this stupid phone, just to make him happy....he reminds me that we only paid $199 for this phone, and by selling it, he could in fact pay for it, mine, and buy another phone, and STILL have cash left over.....Ok,  sounds good til he informs me that he will be getting a phone exactly like mine, only with MORE memory,  and and EXTENDED battery..........NOT FAIR...since he told me NOT to buy the extended battery.......

This morning,  an email exchange:

Me to hubby:
 I do not like that you will have the same phone as me!!! especially since you told me NOT to get the extended battery....and especially since you tried to talk me into an iphone, cause theyre "better", and now you are getting the same phone as me, only with more battery and more memory....after I missed time off work, (and MONEY)  to go stand  _in line_ for your fucking iphone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

His reply to me:
IM NOT GETTING THE SAME FUCKING PHONE AS U!!!!!!!

 My reply to him:
thats what you told me  last night and DONT FUCKING YELL AT ME, OR I WILL SHOVE THAT IPHONE UP YOUR FUCKING ASS, AND THEN CALL THE COPS AND SHOW THEM ALL MY FUCKING BRUISES AND I WILL TELL THEM THAT YOU BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF ME, THEN I WILL PRESS CHARGES, THEN I WILL CHANGE THE FUCKING LOCKS ON THE DOORS WHILE YOU ARE IN JAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DONT FUCK WITH ME

his reponse:
Sorry
*******************************************************************
hahaha,  sometimes WE crack me up!!  Sometimes,  he is the Yin to my Yang, and the Feng to my shui....
I can, in my head, see him laughing at me while he is reading my threats!
(fyi,  referenced bruises were acquired while trying to be Mrs.Friggin Clean , and moving/cleaning behind dressers, and under couches........I seem to be bruising easily these days...Im told its due to medications and baby aspirin................as IF I could ever be battered.....)

5 comments:

  1. Glad the two of you understand each others jokes. Now, if I could only find some excitement and passion for a phone. I still don't get it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing like those inside jokes that married people have. Yup, I didn't think you would EVER stand to be battered.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes relationships look odd from the outside. Like, when I call my husband an asshole-face, but really, he knows it's just teasing and being funny with each other. Some people probably think we have the worst relationship ever, but we're perfect for each other.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, tell me what your thinking.........