Monday, October 24, 2011

A Priest, some POT, and another one for the slideshow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 What a title huh???  (WARNING!! POST IS FULL OF PICTURES!)

Saturday night, the hubby and I had a hot date.
So  I went out shopping...after all, its not everyday that I get to go out on a real date...
I should have something sexy to wear!!
But alas,  I do not like whatever fashion trend this is....... it sucks!!! 
The clothes I was looking at,  made me want to shrivel up into the old lady that they are trying to sell these rags to.

So I pulled out the old faithful Victoria Secret tank top that I lovingly stash in the back of my drawer
for such occasions....., my favorite jeans, and my knee high boots.....

and off on my date I went....

  
My date was located at the San Manuel Amphitheater.....basically out in the middle of nowhere!!!  



a CONCERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Upon arriving the first thing I noticed was the "variety" of people there........
I will just leave it at that.......

Suddenly feeling EXTREMELY beautiful,  I proceed to drink in the parking lot with the hubby.....


(See, the mountain-esque background? B eff egypt, I tell you)

Because thats what you do right??  Drink in the parking lot prior to entering the concert, where they  will try to sell us  extremely expensive plastic cups half full of beer???

In honor of the overpriced half full beers,  I decided to up the game a bit, and get my buzz on BEFORE going in.........cause Im cheap that way


(And judging by the tiny plastic bottle of tequila......im also very ghetto!!!!!!!!!!!)

Love me or leave me!!!




The opening act..........

Black Label Society......................
Oh MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I did not know they would be there!!
I love me some Zakk Wylde.....................



Then the wind blew..............and I smelled POT............
Now,  I am not a big pot expert,  but this shit smelled GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!
Zakk played, I inhaled....deeply.....and  I let go and had a fanflippintastic time!!

I love this guy!!!

something about a guy that plays guitar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (MUY MUY SEXY)
a flying V no less.................



When his set was over,  I hit the potty......not the potbut I will say that by now,  I was enjoying one hell of a free high.....
did my business, turned around to flush.....and noticed something floating in the toilet...................
MY TICKET!!!!
it had somehow fallen out of my FRONT pocket, and landed in the toilet!!!.....
dilemma.....
HOW can  I get the ticket out of the toilet without actually sticking my hand in my own pee????
sigh................
I cant.
So as I stuck my hand in the toilet, fished out the ticket, I laughed HYSTERICALLY....(told you I was high)
Not to worry,  I rinsed it off!!!!!!!!!! 

(and giggled every single time the ticket checker touched it!!!! but thats what he gets, cause he wasnt looking at my ticket while he was pretending to check it)

Returning to my seat,  I saw exactly who and who was not hittin the joints....and it was easier counting who WASNT!
Then Judas Priest came on............

 THAT SMOKE AINT PART OF THE CONCERT....KNOW WHAT IM SAYIN??.....


now Im not the worlds biggest fan....

the hubby loves them....
me.............I like them.
The first thing I noticed was that the singer looked like Sloth  from the Goonies........


 Inhaled

giggled.

but then they played!!!!
They sounded awesome!!!!!!!!!!
The notes this guy can hit...............amazing..................

and I produced another picture to add to my slideshow................


living life...........and loving it.

9 comments:

  1. This reminded me of the time I dropped a bag of weed in the loo at a gig.
    And yeah I fished it out....very quickly.

    Sounds like a great date though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BLS kicks ass. I couldn't get past the first pic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think I could tolerate a concert in my old age. Just the memories of what it used to be like, would be too much. The last one I went to, which was an oldies concert, was wafting in smoke. Old people no less, and I wasn't nearly as old as I am now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had a great time! Gotta love date nights.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I joke that our neighbour smokes so much pot and the smell drifts out to the hall that we're going to spend a fortune in munchies.. heh. I have allergies/asthma so any smoke really fills me up but I keep having people offer me pot to help with my arthritis. No idea if it would help inflammation or if they just want me to feel more mellow about the inflammation.. hmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, FUCKIN' ROCK !!!

    Nice pix. I'd roll you up and smoke YOU !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Found me on youtube, huh ? Lolz.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I did, and then I found Electric Eye, and Im all alone in the office, so I turned that shnit up and rocked out!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. "Butlik aims to please", lol !!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, tell me what your thinking.........