Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Bailey's induced delirium

Good Morning all,

my morning has been good............so far anyways..........
I snuck some Bailey's into my coffee....................
Yee haw!!!
Dont tell the rest of the herd.




The Bailey's took some of the sting out of the Dildas remark : "you look tired this morning"
Fucking COW! (at least my nickname is Bitch, and not DILDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
(hmph, she just wishes she looked this good when SHE is tired)


I was chatting with a friend yesterday, and he made me feel so much better.

He pointed out that I am a person with "STRONG CHARACTER, WHO SPEAKS HER MIND, AND DOSNT CARE WHAT ANYONE THINKS, and that is what he likes best about me"

When bitch gets defined with those words.....its a compliment.  And I'll take it!!!

7 comments:

  1. THANKS Nixabn..........you just rained on my parade!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ....Right before he mentally stated, "Note to self : Choleesa drinks on the job", LMAO !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've got to get a picture of Dilda for us to see.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If Bailey's will help get me through Thanksgiving, I'm in! I'll be looking for suggestions to get me through Christmas, as well.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, tell me what your thinking.........