Monday, November 14, 2011

fucking cats

Nothing of real importance to say......just had to bitch to someone about the co-worker on the other side of my felt covered wall................................

she is watching a you tube video with cats.....
and the fucking pussies are making that whining sound they make right before the fight....
the sound that makes me want to grab a hose, turn it on, and hose her ass right off my front lawn.............

seriously?  Am i the ONLY one in this office that finds it annoying??

Everyone else is over there watching it, and ooohing and aaaahing as if it was a beautiful baby.................
but its not...........its two cats screaching and howling at each other.......................

WHY AM I THE ONLY SANE PERSON IN THIS OFFICE???

That is all.

6 comments:

  1. I love cat!!!! To answer your question, I doubt it, but with legs like yours, I DO NOT care!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be "cats" I do like cat too!!!! As with the pic, I like TWO cat better than one. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't like cats. I have two large dogs. There is a double standard in our neighborhood that for some reason dogs must be kept out of sight and earshot and cats can come over and shit on your cars, porch, and screw with your poor dogs in the back yard. Maybe it's the people I don't like. Good for you on the hose, Cho.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love cats as WELL. (Grilled medium-rare over open flame) DELICIOUS !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fucking cats like suck and shit. Great post title by the way.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, tell me what your thinking.........