Wednesday, November 30, 2011

muffins, holes, and humps


Not only is it Hump Day,  Its donut day too!!!
Woohoo
Not that I got humped this morning, but I can honestly say that my hubby is a FUCK, so that counts right??

Every Wednesday,  my boss stops at the donut shop and gets donuts for his loyal subordinates.  And because he "loves" me,  he gets me my own special BRAN MUFFIN...... because of the diabetes...he figures he is doing me a kindness.........but its a fucking bran muffin........
I dont have the heart to tell him that I have to chase every bite of the bran muffin with a gallon of water just to get it down 

"And  I figure that Im a tad bit special if he is buying me special muffins....and the fact that I get a special donut, just really pisses the Dilda off....so for that alone.  I eat it gratefully.

But on some days,  the sight of this box......




is too much for my weak will power to handle.........and I give in.......


notice the empty slot??

 
A donut should have been there.....




this donut..........


See the bran muffin behind the chocolate covered old fashioned???
Yup,  that is what I should be eating......
I stuff the chocolate donut in the bag that the bran muffin came in,  and I eat it little piece by little piece.....so that it appears Im eating the bran muffin........
did I mention that my weekly bran muffin pisses the Dilda off???
So I either eat it, or pretend to eat it..........

either way,  I smile and thank the boss, for caring so much about my health....

and I watch out of the corner of my eye, as the Dilda rolls her eyes.............

Small pleasures.

6 comments:

  1. Speaking of muffins, holes, and humps.....

    (and maybe a celebratory Dilda)

    www.wilharrison.com !

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Humpin to Please." If you don't want your muffin, I would be glad to eat it. XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. LMFAO!! I love to piss off some of my co-workers. Who am I kidding? ALL of my co-workers!! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could never pass up a donut! I have no willpower and thankfully, no diabetes... yet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Can you do me a kindness?" LOLZ.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well you're better then me 'cos if I was posting that first picture it would be a shot of an empty box.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, tell me what your thinking.........