Wednesday, December 28, 2011

After Christmas sale



Anyone besides me ever have a hard time coming up with good titles??

Anyways,  Im off work all week.....woo hoo,  no fucking dilda!!!!!!!!!!!
Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday to me!!!!

Yes  people,  my birthday came and went, with only one happy birthday from my blog friends...ahem.

Oh well, dont feel too bad people,  I woke up, and there was no key to a house under the tree,  no brand spanking new black Cadi in the driveway......sucks to be me.

I did go out to happy hour with a few friends on Friday night, only to get the worlds worst fucking waitress, who told me I looked way too mature to be 21...yeah, thats right, conversation went something like this:

"its her birthday"
"oh, really how old are you?"
"21"
confused stare by 50 something year old skank
"no, your not 21, you look way too..............mature, for that"
"um, excuse me?" (said with some serious attitude)
"oh no, you dont look old, but you are definitely mature"
"and you are definitely not getting a tip"

stupid bitch.

Saturday night on the way home from my brother in laws house,  we hit a dog,  a rather large dog........ hit, then ran over with both the front and back tires......it was dark and we were doing 50........ in the companys brand new truck......... dead dog, dented bumper.....

On Monday,  we went out to eat at the worlds largest chinese food buffet......(I will say it is about the most exciting thing to happen to me so far) 
Apparently I was wearing a shirt that was completely see through in the flourescent lights.........guess that explains all the new friends I made in the mongolian bar-b-q line.....

Thats all I got for now..... Ill see y'all in a couple of days.

12 comments:

  1. Is it too late to wish you a happy birthday?

    Maybe if you wouldn't have distracted us with those boobs we would've remembered to drop in a b-day wish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For me titles are the easy part. It's writing the blog that's hard. I usually pull my title directly from my blog. Wait until you get old enough for all the young bag boys at the grocer to start calling you Mam. Oooh that one stings. Happy belated Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated birthday. Guys don't remember that kind of shit though do they? Unless they have the possibility of getting killed by the wife. Why can't they just give us the silent treatment?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Belated Birthday!! So sorry about the dog but glad you enjoyed the buffet - or at least you made a bunch of dudes enjoy the buffet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I for one.....didn't forget. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. sorry for the belated birthday wishes. "Happy Birthday!" i'm glad you have the week off!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I said Happy Birthday to you....couple o' days LATE, lol !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Belated Birthday!

    I really want Chinese food now..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well Happy Birthday anyway then!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sorry I missed your birthday wishes! I hope it was great except for the clueless waitress. Hey, I think I have the same blanket in your picture.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Be-lated Birthday! Can we just pretend I'm only a little late?

    Sometimes I make my husband come up with my titles.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, tell me what your thinking.........