Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Im cold, and you can tell by looking at my shirt.

My world is either spinning way too fast or way too slow....but everything is out of whack!!!

Its cold. 

I dont like the cold.  
Now let me apologize up front to those of you who actually have to deal with REAL cold....but I am a California girl, born, raised, and probably retired....and this business of being 37°  is just plain bullshit!  
Ive said it before and Ill say it again......I pay a high premium to live here in the land of sun and sand, and damn it,  I want what I pay for......

That being said,  I can tolerate the cold cause I do have a heater,  but ever since Friday,  my heater has been making this high pitched squeal.  

Non stop.  
To the point that I believe that the fucking government is using me in some sick experiment.
They cannot find anything wrong with it!!! 

Mother Flucking government!!! 
It must be the high pitched, non stop squeal talking.

My car,  well I went to start it and it made this odd noise (Of course I was not at home when it did this) so I turned the key off, and pulled it out of the ignition............meanwhile,  the car continued to try to start..........without the key!!!
It eventually stopped, and when I went to start it up again....started normally.  runs perfectly..........what kind of crap is that????


Anyone out there know anything about cars????

And a clip from the Dilda file....
Bitch called in an hour late this morning, and she says "Im late"  (I think:  DUH!!)  and she says " I was asleep,  and when you're asleep, why wake up?"  

Wait.....WHAT?????
EXCUSE ME Dilda!!!  I WAS ASLEEP THIS MORNING TOO,  AND I FIGURED THE RESPONSIBLE THING TO DO WAS WAKE UP, GET OUT OF BED, GET READY FOR WORK AND GET MY ASS TO WORK........ON TIME............DID I MENTION THAT  I ALSO CARPOOL KIDS TO SCHOOL IN THE MORNING??? AND I STILL GET TO WORK EVERY MORNING BEFORE THE DILDA.....WHO ONLY HAS HERSELF TO WORRY ABOUT....WHO IS SUPPPOSED TO BE SALES MANAGER...WHO IS SUPPOSED TO BE HERE BEFORE EVERYONE AND LEAVE AFTER EVERYONE AND SET THE EXAMPLE OF WHAT THE WORK ETHIC AROUND HERE SHOULD BE?????????

Ok,  I feel a tad bit better now. Oh and where or where has Nixabn gone??

10 comments:

  1. Was TOTALLY expecting a photo due to the title of this post, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went through a week of cold before our heater was finally up and running. So cold in this house, I actually thought my nips were going to break and fall off! I've heard of "freezing your butt off". Too bad that doesn't really happen, I'd still have plenty to spare. The other... not so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm having a hard time feeling sorry for you because of the cold because it's like 5 degrees above freezing here right now, haha.

    Hope your car stays working!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have my sympathy - it's fucking freezing here, however I am off early friday morning for a month in the hot southern Indian sun....

    Bring it on.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah the world (and the weather) is really wacky lately! Here it was almost 68! Almost unheard of this time of year....not that I'm complaining, mind you! After 14 (or is it 15? or 16) years - I am well and truly done with winter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I too was actually expecting a pic on this post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You get no sympathy from me for the cold weather because I love it. Its December for Santa's sake! Bundle up girlie --- Santa doesn't come in the heat of summer!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kimberly, who is this Summer you're talking about?

    ReplyDelete
  9. i despise the cold. in fact, i haven't been blogging much because all i want to do is complain about the cold. :( it's 24 degrees outside right now. blech. my brain cells are frozen.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, tell me what your thinking.........