Thursday, December 22, 2011

WHY I love spell check.......

text:
handbags
(should have read: hahahahaha)

text:
I'll  gonna say handbags now every time I Luigi...........ugh...................
I guess now I can say Luigi instead of laugh.
stupid stepchildren..........handbag!!!
(should have read:  Im gonna say handbags now every time I laugh, ugh,  I guess now I can say Luigi instead of laugh,  stupid spell check. hahahaha)

In this same text conversation,  spell check had the wisdom to replace the following words.......

or = offer
Liz = Lutz
understand = underarms
want = wasnt
other = tither
doing = fun
go = ho
live = love
butt = buffy
at = asst
not = knot
at = art
haha = Natasha
friggen = drunken
friggen = cherri.deck
my toes are all curled up = my tow are ark lurled yogi
am = ask
suck = such
spell check = Abimelech
Dilda = Sikhs


My son often asks me why I dont just turn the spell check off....but ..... look again at the words that got replaced!!!!
This was a hilarious conversation!!!  And to think  I was pissed when I began this conversation...

9 comments:

  1. A girl once texted me she was going "Cheeky" shopping. I didn't know her very well, but I got a little excited. Then I found out she meant "Christmas" shopping and it was not for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Type in some dirty shit and see if spell check will clean it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've read some horror stories about spell check!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My iPhone constantly changes words to things I don't want. I don't know how many times I have to tell the stupid phone I don't mean "shirt" or "he'll".

    ReplyDelete
  5. I understand why you need spellcheck. Merry Christmas to you and yours!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merry Day After Christmas. My new Samsung does this constantly, it's quite the adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I turn it off if it autocompletes on me. Can't stand the bugger. Sorry I didn't get here sooner, I was home for Christmas and didn't get on blogger. Hope you had a merry one :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. When you posting something Cho?

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, tell me what your thinking.........