Thursday, January 12, 2012

Girls, Girls GirlsGirls,

Girls! ugh,  Im glad Im not one.
I dont like girls. 
I do not like the games they play. 

I received a text from my cousin, telling me "it was a low blow, and I need to check myself and watch what I say before I say it"
This stemmed from a friggen spell-check on my phone, which changed a word .....ONE WORD.....from check to church.
I sent her a text that said, "I need to go church out your house"
Unbeknownst to me,  she has had issues with her church, and took offense to my "churching out her house."
But it took her two days to reply to my "what the heck is your problem?"
Why cant girls be more like men,  just say whats on your damned mind.
And dont take what is on other peoples minds to heart so damned quickly.  

And move on, once the problem has been solved, explained, fixed.
Girls react with total emotion,  and absolutely no common sense.
I dont like girls.
Or men that act like girls.  (Little I.T. bitch, who is STILL making a show of ignoring me,  I laugh, every single time he does it,  its just pissing him off more)  

Ok,  maybe I like to play SOME girl games.....

9 comments:

  1. Church 'em.

    Church 'em ALL.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Couldn't agree more.
    I've always felt like that, but I really saw the truth of it working with teenagers, the boys would have a punch up and get over it but the girls would bitch for weeks.

    Bit late but happy new year :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so using the word, 'churching', now. I'm thinking of using it in place of the word, 'fucking', when I am addressing easily offended people. Ex: Why are you such a churching motherfucker? Wait...that's still offensive to some. Umm...Why are you such a churching fuckerina? Dammit! I'll figure it out eventually.

    In the meantime, I agree, girls kinda suck and can be fuckerinas (still trying to get that made up word to catch on). I sometimes say things like..."Hey girl!", or "Take care, girl". I guess I mean that we're girls in a sense of camaraderie with each other, but we're also women, not little girls. There's definitely a difference don't you think?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh for the love of Mike! She got offended over that? I would have sent you a text asking what churching was before I'd get offended.

    But yeah, I'm with Mrs. One Day - I will definitely be using churching in my vocabulary now! Gotta love spell-check (or is that spell-church?)

    ReplyDelete
  5. There are VERY few women I can tolerate on a regular basis. Men are just easier to deal with all around. Plus...they are more um...useful :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, churching....LOVE IT. Im gonna use it too.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hell yeah, guys just speak their mind, do what they say, and move on........excuse me a sec......

    ma'am?

    I gotta go. My wife wants me off the computer.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm with you on this one. I'm not prissy and I hate to talk about my feelings and I hate malls. No I'm not a man, I just prefer their company.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, tell me what your thinking.........