Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Real mom

Ok,  what the fuck??

Beyonces mothering skills are a headline at CNN???
Isnt CNN supposed to be a "real" news source??
And they are boasting that Beyonce is already a wonderful mother??
After 4 fucking days???
Really??
Cause any moron cant stick a bottle in a baby's mouth, and change a diaper??
Thats all it takes to be a good mother??
Then why the hell have I worked so hard the last 20+ years??
If all I had to do was change a few diapers, and warm a few bottles, to establish myself as a good mother??
All those years of taxi-ing,  crying, yelling, disciplining,  losing sleep,   and worrying  myself into an early head of grey hair, and all I had to do was change a few diapers, and shove a few bottles into my kids mouth.....
then CNN would sing my praises....
"Choleesa proves to be the worlds best mom,  changes diapers, and warms bottles.....even goes the extra mile and  washes the bottles HERSELF!!"

Yeah, Beyonce,  lets you and I talk.......dont worry,  I can wait til your nanny comes and takes the baby from you.

8 comments:

  1. I agree we get a little (lot) crazy about confusing crap that celebrities do with "news." Well said.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wasn't Jay Z dangling the baby over the hotel balcony? I wonder what Fox News has to say about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't the kid's name "Blue Ivy", or some shit ???

    CASE CLOSED.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah, *vomit*. you can't call yourself a wonderful mother until you've successfully raised all your kids to be happy, and they don't hate you by the time they reach 30.... ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, right... if it was only that simple.

    ReplyDelete
  6. News went down the toilet 30 years ago. Celebs aren't news and you're right, changing a nappy and sticking a bottle in your baby's mouth doesn't make you a good mom. My god, she'll be leaving the kid with a nanny and out enjoying the nightlife as soon as the sutures heal.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have seen a trend of one angry post after another this past few minutes. Needless to say, I am in a foul mood.

    Fuck Beyonce! I know damn well she don't have the first clue about parenting. Her nanny will be raising that poor kid, not her!

    I want to say it again....FUCK BEYONCE AND ANY CELEB WHO THINKS THEY KNOW HOW TO BE A GOOD PARENT!!!!!

    So is she gonna take this baby on tour with her? I don't fucking think so!

    Part of being a good parent is actually being there for the child.

    Sorry for the language but I'm so pissed right now!

    This ain't news...it's bullshit! What would make for a good news story is how children of celebrities often grow up to be deprived of real human emotion. They find themselves in trouble and suffer from addiction.

    I could go on for hours but my language may tend to be rather offensive. Again, I'm sorry!

    This must be a good post if it generates such emotion and rage!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I saw that headline on CNN and didn't bother to click on it. What would be the point? As you pointed out (and all the above comments) it takes more than 4 days to be a "good mom." It takes a lifetime - and more care and worry than you can ever hope to accumulate.

    Total sell-out CNN.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, tell me what your thinking.........