Thursday, March 1, 2012

Glad you missed me!!!

I am so fucking glad that February is over!!!!!
I swear to the Buddha, they should have named it FCholeesa instead of February.

So as you probably guessed by my last post,  there was a broad who showed up absolutely shit faced at the gym.

I mentioned before that I was taking the Zumba class.....(my ass looks spectacular by the way)  well, they now have you sign in.  The first 55 people get in the class, everyone else is shit out of luck.


Dont judge,  but I actually wait in line for an hour......

as if there was a damn ride at the end of the line.
But, the class is a great workout, and its fun and since Im in line with my friend,  I dont even notice that Ive just wasted an hour of my life .

The drunk tried to whine to me about the audacity of the gym to actually make us wait in line....That was last Thursday.................


On Tuesday, she was there again.......

I tried to avoid eye contact, so I could avoid having to hear her....but alas, she got in line right behind me!!!................

And started talking to my back....complaining is more like it.


Drunk: "I cannot BELIEVE that we have to stand in line for this class...they work for us.  They should be serving us. We shouldnt have to wait in line, this is ridiculous,  I have better things to do than stand in line"

Choleesa:  "Then DONT stand in line.  YOU DONT HAVE TO stand in line,  YOU CAN GO SOMEWHERE ELSE and do something else."
 
Drunk: "if i want to take the class, then I have to stand in line"

 
Choleesa:  "then stand in line and take the class, or dont stand in line and dont take the class,  but DO stop talking to me about it"

 
Drunk: "but this is not right,  how are they gonna make us stand in line?"


 this bitch is trying my patience
 
Choleesa: "there are 150 people trying to take the class in a room with a maximum capacity of 55, how else are they going to decide who gets in?"

 
Drunk: "they should just let everyone in"

 
Choleesa: "MAXIMUM CAPACITY OF 55" (said in the voice of a "special person")

 
Drunk: " its not fair that everyone else makes it here before me, I have to work, then I have to cook dinner, I cant always make it here"

 
Choleesa: "lady, Im trying to tell you as nicely as I can that I dont want to hear you"

 
Drunk: "Are you insane?"

 
Choleesa: "Maybe,  do you want to chance it?" (Choleesa makes crazy eyes as she says this)
 

Drunk: "you ARE crazy"
 
Choleesa:  "yes, I am,  so get out of my face, I dont want to hear you bitching"

 
Drunk:" I passed around a paper for everyone to sign, so we dont have to wait in line, but you didnt sign it.  I want you to sign it"

 
Choleesa: "Lady, if you bring that paper near me, I will shove it up your ass"

Obviously the lady was a little thick headed, not to mention very thick waisted, and sporting a very NASTY camel toe.

Ooops, this was supposed to be a pleasant post,  but I got sidetracked by the drunk at the gym.  I'll try again tomorrow.

16 comments:

  1. Who goes to a gym drunk? She will hardly be working at maximum capacity. And 55 people is a damn big class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMFAO. think of her as the sideshow entertainment. :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have "tagged" you over at my blog, come by to get the rules and play. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got it. Um...Thanks?
      I will play I promise!

      Delete
  4. Well since there is a drunk that has you in a bitchy mood I guess I won't bother you about the backround you promised us weeks ago.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im still working on it in my head, or procrastinating....whichever you chose to believe.

      Delete
  5. You should get your workout by beating the stupid out of her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh if only I could, but that would take a beating that would nearly kill her....she is that stupid.

      Delete
  6. Buy the damn dvd and do it at your house. BOTH of you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heff works out at HOME.

    Total asshole count ? ONE. - ME.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your not an asshole, unless there is someone else there to call you one....just like when Im all alone, Im not a bitch.....LOL

      Delete
  8. I still can't believe someone would go to the gym drunk.

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL

    Too funny.
    (Well maybe not for you)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I recently purchased Zumba Fitness for my WII and SOO thought of you as I was shaking my fat ass to the beat...you are SO right...some people have no rhythm...that's me. MAYBE after a few months of practice at home I might have a TEENY bit of coordination and be able to hit the gym...(sans funky smells...just sayin...EWWW).

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, tell me what your thinking.........