Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Where oh where has Choleesa gone?

I havent posted in a while,  mostly cause I dont have much to say.

Not a whole lot going on in my world.  Just the same old same old.

(Oh, I did get my hair done.......I am now a partial blonde!)
I have been trying to "brainstorm" a whole new look for my "world"  but I am having a really hard time coming up with something original,  yet still incorporating the boobs that I promised to "Working Dan (Im not one to purposely break a promise)  But putting boobs in my background without actually looking like a slut, is NO EASY FEAT!
So, here my world sits..........with the same pair of legs dominating............. 
Kinda like an Amazonian.........Just a massive pair of legs DOMINATING THE WORLD!!

See?  Told you I didnt have much to say......but I live,  and I am lurking on your blogs............

5 comments:

  1. ...which part is blonde ??? LOLZ !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now you'll stay busy keeping up with the roots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. See! I'm not the only one who says boobs! lol

    But really, it's your blog...do what you want with it! I bet it is hard to incorporate boobs without coming off as slutty!

    But you know, you could've shared a pic of your new hair style....with a hint of cleavage! lol

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, tell me what your thinking.........