Wednesday, April 25, 2012

I sailed away to China, in a little red boat to find ya


Last night I had a very strange dream......

I was a gymnast of all things, swinging on a set of bars.  But I kept slipping off,  so my "coach" told me to go get some flour to throw on the bar,  to provide better traction.  But when I brought the flour out,  it was mixed with salt.  So the coach tells me to hang on tight cause if I fall off again, the tiger was gonna get me, and low and behold, there was a tiger, just sitting there, watching and waiting for me to fall off.
Realizing I was late for work,  I find my way to work,  only to find my boss has just quit, to go start a business of his own.

Now,  I dont know how much I buy into the whole dream interpretation thing, but I do believe that dreams tell us whats going on in our subconscious  .
So I Googled the details of my dream, and here is what I found:
      
  Gymnast:
        To see a gymnast in your dream signifies agility, strength, and grace.


 Flour
            To see flour in your dream symbolizes a frugal but happy way of life. It also indicates hard work.


Salt
    To see or taste salt in your dream represents a new found flare in your waking life. You are experiencing increased worth and a higher sense of zest and vigor. Alternatively, salt         symbolizes dependability, truth, and dedication. 
 
Tiger

       To see a tiger in your dream represents power and your ability to exert it in various  situations. The dream may also indicate that you need to take more of a leadership role.       Alternatively, the tiger represents female sexuality, aggression, and seduction.
    To dream that you are attacked by a tiger refers to the emotions that you have repressed because you were afraid of confronting them.
  
    Boss
    To see your boss in your dream represents the bossy or authoritative side of your own personality. Your boss may reveal self-confidence and the assertive aspect of yourself. It is      telling of your issues of control and authority.  The boss in   your dream may symbolize your limitations and lack of freedom/originality.



So,  tell me,  how would you interpret my dream??

P.S.  this is my 100th post!!!

6 comments:

  1. I have no idea how to interpret your dream as I don't dream very often. My last dream involved Voldemort (the bad guy in Harry Potter) hitting on me.....I would be afraid to try and figure out what THAT meant!

    Happy 100th!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im thinking it means you like your men bad!!!

      Delete
  2. Based on what I just read, I would interpret it as you are comfortable where you are or on your way towards reaching a goal or a comfort role in your life (gymnast, flour, salt). You are afraid to "let go" and surrender to your sexuality (or to be seduced) because you are afraid it will give the person control over you and your life.

    That or I would say you ate something that gave you a whacked out dream. Popcorn usually does that to me;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. your interpretation actually does make sense, especially the sex and control thing.

      But I did eat a croissant with nutella on it....
      So I guess it could go either way.

      Delete
  3. I think it means that you'd better get a tighter grip on things otherwise your thoughts and needs will consume you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What if you piss in the flour, rub the salt in the tiger's eyes and poop on your boss's head?

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, tell me what your thinking.........