Monday, April 2, 2012

Lets get physical!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Hello Peeps....

(get it?  Peeps??  as in Easter is coming?.......  awww.......... forget it.)

I havent really had much to say lately.  I think I have just become passive in all the crap that goes on around me.
All my bitching and moaning hasn't changed a damned thing.....so why even bother??
So instead of whining about my surroundings,  I thought Id tell you about my new membership.

I am now the proud owner of TWO gym memberships!!






I know,  Im a freak right??
Well, they opened up a new gym just up the street from me,  and there was this special......free sign up, and $19.95 a month for a membership that entitles me to take TWO guests every time I go.... UNLIMITED!!!!

Great deal,  and I figured maybe I WONT have to stand in line for a Zumba class at THIS gym.

Ive got great ambitions.....




I plan on hitting this new gym up every morning, alternating cardio and weights.....depending on whether or not I will be taking a class in the evening at the other gym.  
I plan on keeping the other gym as it has things to offer that this new one does not......


So If I stick to the plan.........I should be incredibly HOT in the next few months......I am contemplating whether I want to do before and after shots.....as weight loss is not really my goal,  I just need to firm up my very flabby flab......so you may not even SEE the difference in the befores and afters.......

Stay tuned..........if you have any interest,  if not,  Im sure Ill find something to bitch about soon enough!!!








15 comments:

  1. Hot damn. Can't wait to see the results Cho. But does the new gym have a masturbating spiderman?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jerking Spiderman, is in fact one of the things that this gym has not yet offered....

      Delete
  2. BTW, I beg for forgiveness lumping you with the every day commoners. I was not specifically talking about women. It seems I pissed someone on their blog site by calling them a "slur" I have called them at least 3 times prior. This person's posse is out to string me up now. Hell, maybe I'll get more traffic.....

    Anyway, My apologies your hotness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries.....I have found that the blog world, has MANY that can dish it out, but cant take it....

      Delete
    2. @barfly- I know who's cheerios you pissed in and I think she let you go with a simple warning. She could've been much more vulgar and rude if she wanted to.

      Delete
    3. Ya know Working Dan, my favorite thing about you is the appreciation you have for keeping it real...so with that I say........Choleesa is a very selfish girl....and she wants all comments on her blog to revolve around her.

      Delete
    4. Duly noted. Selfish... is that why you are keeping those boobs all to yourself? lmao!

      Delete
  3. Look at you....TWO gym memberships! That totally makes up for the one I don't have....right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Id say that math makes sense to me.

      Delete
  4. I posted before pics of my shameful self... I think you should too. It's gotta be more appealing than my flabby body!

    Or maybe I'm just trying to trick you into finally showing your boobs! lol

    Anyways... 2 gym memberships? What do you say you pass some of that kind of motivation on to me?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My motivation is a VERY EXPENSIVE Victorias Secret Bikini that I bought last year, and couldnt live up to ITS expectations...

      Delete
  5. Wait..is the black one the new one?? /me wants to get in on that plan!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is........alas, this is only the second time Ive put it on...........work in progress.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, tell me what your thinking.........