Monday, April 16, 2012

Woman or man????

My brain farted this morning..........

I went to the new gym,  had myself a workout, and went into the locker room to retrieve my things....

As I walked in,  I was looking down,  and the tile just looked odd to me.

I looked up, and the lockers looked off too....

When had they painted them from purple and gray, to blue and yellow???

And why would they do so after only being open 2 weeks????

Had someone vandalized them?? 

Suddenly, feeling very lost and confused I look to my right,  to lock eyes with a half naked man.......
Who looks as confused as I feel..


WHAT is this MAN doing in the womens locker room????

It took that second half naked man walking by before it clicked.

Good Morning to me!

8 comments:

  1. Hell, I would have just dropped the towel when you looked at me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Sure you weren't just trying to sneak a peek?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, if you weren't awake before, you were certainly awake after.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Something tells me you need to up the caffeine before you hit the gym.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahaha.

    I did a similar thing on holiday. We went to an outdoor restaurant, went to the toilet - it looked liked two separate cublicles. One was busy so I went in the other, into the actual toilet and had a wee. When I came out I had to walk past two men using the urinals on the wall that I totally failed to see on the way in.

    I just laughed - what else can you do ?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Funniest thing I've read all day! Good thing you hit the showers AFTER your workout!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I used to go to the YMCA and that place has the locker room from hell. It doesn't seem to matter if you are not a female to these 70 somethings that walk around nude. They seam to enjoy basking in the moldy, dimly lit confined area as they shave, brush their teeth, floss, dry their hair all at the tiny wall mounted sinks. They even go as far as to prop one foot way up high on the sink as a look of total comfort, yet domination of their junk being displayed.

    Finally, I would find a vacant locker back in the maze of benches. Out of now where..... an old man with a hand towel over his shoulder (that is all) would saunter by...squeezing between me and my half open locker....facing me....me sitting.... him scooching by.... Then..... another one..... then...

    I don't go to the Y any more.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I bet there were more hair dryers in the mens lockers than the womens. There are in my gym.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, tell me what your thinking.........