Friday, June 15, 2012

Adventures in Walmart............part 1

I was destined to be rich.  Unfortunately, fate bitch slapped me, and in my confusion, I took a wrong turn, and ended up in someone else's destiny.

A destiny that includes living in a hovel that does NOT have a pool...

I am a creature of the sun.  I love to lay out, slather on the oil,  and BAKE.....but alas,  I have no floor space in the open in which to do this....

My partner in crime,  is in a bad way as of late,  her mom just passed away, and her dad is unable to care for himself at this time,  so she's moved in with him, and spends every minute of every day with the man......unless someone relieves her for a while.....

The other day, she sent me an extremely angry text, cause I havent made time to go visit her....
I promised I would this Saturday....and as we are chatting,  I decided that her and I need to have a 'mock vacay'.....far away from my hovel, and her dad.....so we decided to go out buy some booze, some tropical music, some tanning oil, lounge chairs and a blow up pool..............
(oh bite me,  who SAYS that a couple of over 21-ers cant play in a blow up pool????)

Yeah yeah,  now that you've got that visual in your head,  go ahead and make fun of me.....

Done??

The blow up pool is what brings me to my adventure in Wal-mart... 
(Have I mentioned that my company sells Lube by the gallons???  um,. hmm..... inflatable pool..............lube...........booze.......)

To be continued.......................

2 comments:

  1. Oh I can't wait to hear what's next! Happy you two got a little vacay!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you going to post pictures?

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, tell me what your thinking.........