Tuesday, June 19, 2012

slippery backs, and naked asses

I had a FANTASTIC time on Saturday with  my girl,  the pool,  and yes I was plenty lubed up!!!
(both with booze and suntan oil)

so much in fact that I had a couple of "incidents"

This is the pool that we ended up with......its quite large actually...... I give you a picture, so you can visualize what comes next.


First incident:

I got it in my head..............after four glasses of wine, and a margarona....(that would be a margarita with a corona beer stuck upside down....the beer drains into the margarita as you suck it through a straw)  That I could probably lay myself up on the top ring and sunbath on it.........

So I lifted my leg up onto the side, hoisted myself up...........


my body and in all its lubed glory slid right off the top, over the side.........landed right on my back, with both feet up in the air................

Second incident.......
 

My glass is empty as is my stomach,  so rather than drip all over my friends carpet, I wrapped my towel around my bottom half, removed the drippy bottoms and went in the house .....

On my way back out..... both hands full..... my towel starts to slip.......


now, Choleesa has a choice...........drop the booze.......NOT HAPPENING!!!  
or drop the food............again.......not happening .....

so I let the towel drop..............just in time for my friend to get a perfect view of my ass, as it strutted across her back yard.

Good times.

10 comments:

  1. Hey, Cho - can you hold my car keys for me ? (and my wallet, beer, cigarettes, and lighter)

    LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ive said it many times..........Heff, you are my favorite.

      Delete
  2. So, you got wasted and layed on the side of a petri dish and fell off??? Sounds like you made an ass of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Food and drinks can go, I'm not dropping the towel!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dunno - first, I would have never ran out of hooch...and I would have probably just drip-dripped on the floor, but then again I am not a good house guest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. in "hind" sight, that probably would have been the way to go.

      Delete
  5. Holy shit what I would have given to be at that resort.

    BTW, I love the post - It's hilarious, and maybe your best ever. And, I really like your new blog look. It kicks ass......still would have love to have seen you struggling with the towel more though. LOL>

    ReplyDelete
  6. So then what happened? I thought this was gonna go all Penthouse Forum and shit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nothing like sitting in the sun and drinking.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, tell me what your thinking.........