Saturday, June 23, 2012

too much info and a couple of pictures.

I have a confession.

One I'm not particularly proud of.......

Ugh,  Im a little of disgusted with myself....
I like to consider myself a mature adult........................

(bite me!! I can hear your thoughts all the way over here )
Ok,  ok..... I like to pretend that I consider myself a mature adult...

I believe I had mentioned that I was the proud owner of a Disneyland pass??
(I know most of you think that constant visits to an overpriced, overcrowded gathering place for snotty nosed screaming kids is an earthly preview of what hell will be. But I love this place.)


My pass also allows me to visit California Adventure.......... which sells booze!! 
Lots of it. 
Everywhere you look.
Next to the popcorn stand.......a beer stand.
Next to the churro stand........you got it,  a beer stand.
They have wineries..........and the wineries...........they have wine tastings....
They have beers from all around the world..
and between the two theme parks - What they call Downtown Disney, which is basically a strip mall...........which houses ESPN Zone..............and several other bars..........

the hubby and I have actually barhopped Downtown Disney, and come out much worse for it.......PROOF:



Notice the cups stacked 3 high??


Yeah, thats me - stacked 3 high




such pretty colors........


anyways, I digress........and now I'm thirsty......

My confession:  I sometimes go to Disneyland to get drunk....


There, I said it.

5 comments:

  1. I'm a cheap drunk and would be wasted after the first one... unless it was beer. I never developed a taste for that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You also have a lifetime pass to Heff's Bar And Grill, LMAO !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was at Disney a few years with Inlaws. They were driving me nuts. As soon as we got to Epcot I just started pounding beers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is NOTHING wrong with anything in this post. I always say the more you drink the hotter you get. You were way ahead before you started drinking kiddo.

    BTW, I've been to DT Disney in Orlando a couple of times and was broke for a year after drinking there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that first picture the most!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, tell me what your thinking.........