Thursday, June 28, 2012

Tweet - tweet, says the bird.....

Long ago, when I was on a MISSION to get as many followers as I possibly could,  I made a twitter account....
I kinda forgot about it, until this morning when I got an email saying I had a new follower......
(woo hoo,  Im at a whopping 11 followers....)

Strange thing:  at the bottom, it said something along the lines of "similar to Choleesa"  and it said Demi Moore.....

How do they come up with these things??
What in the world have I "tweeted" that made me similar to a cougar, who has drug problems?

Something to think about....

3 comments:

  1. Given I rarely use Twitter - I have it cos you need to really and I've tried but I just don't get it... to me it is like everybody is stood in a hall yelling single sentences at each other with no connection - odd...

    so I wonder who it thinks I'm like? Shit my Dad Says probably.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And the TRUTH rears its ugly head !

    YOU had an affair with Ashton Kutcher, didn't you ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Follow me @DrZibbs (I got lots of new followers that way) And my other account is @FatherKelly but I only follow famous people there. (and I have a bunch of famous followers too)

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, tell me what your thinking.........