Thursday, July 19, 2012

Covering my ASSets

I woke up this morning, went to the gym.  Took a class that involved a bosu ball and my abs..........
The two dont like each other.  It takes alot of balance to stand on one of them balls without falling off,  especially while lifting weights, lifting legs, and jumping on them  and apparently balance comes from your core,  and my core is obviously sub standard.....

I got home took a quick shower, and got dressed.
Feeling sexy after my work out, I decided I would wear something "girly".

I put on a yellow skirt with white embroidered flowers and a white lace shirt....very girly.

I decided that a thong was probably not something I should wear with this skirt, as it was kind of short, and I figured I should have some sort of fabric covering my ass - just in case i forgot to squat instead of bend........

SO,  I put on my big girl panties.........white, cotton, sensible,  and completely ass covering.......

At work,  I go to the bathroom, and for the first time today, (cause the class only left me with 20 minutes to shit, shave, shower, dress, and get to work)
I get a good look at myself.........

My big girl WHITE panties are GLOWING right through my yellow skirt...............

So, in trying to appear a respectable woman and not a slut,  I in turn  proved myself a prude............

I. JUST. CANT. WIN.

5 comments:

  1. You, a prude... I DON'T THINK SO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not a prude. Just tell everyone you had your thong on backwards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. After reading this post, I'm gonna need to stand on MY OWN balls.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't beat Barfly and Heff's comments.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, tell me what your thinking.........