Monday, July 30, 2012

show me your panties

I think that someone decided that July is the month that Choleesa must show her underwear to everyone......

My zipper is broken!!

I did not notice it this morning.

I zipped up my pants this morning,  I SWEAR I did...
(well,  I was in a hurry this morning, so I didnt exactly LOOK while I zipped,  zipper went up, and I assumed all was well).....but you know how,  say on a sleeping  bag,  the zipper zips up,  but the teeth dont catch,  so either side of the zipper is open?? 

My pants did THAT.....

My  zipper was WIDE OPEN.

You'd think that one of the cows in the herd  would have pointed it out to me!!

But then again...........maybe they didnt notice.....

I was feeling "kind" this morning, so I made coffee for everyone............

maybe I shouldnt have used decaf............hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

  1. Showing off your chest and now going around unzipped. Face it, you are an exhibitionist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! more than we bargained for! First the boobies and now the panties!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Tune in tomorrow, when Cho forgets to put on her shoes....."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad it was you and not me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Backwards thongs, pictures of underwear reading, and now this.... Are you crying for attention Cho? "Look what's under there! ....Underwear?"

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, tell me what your thinking.........