Friday, August 24, 2012

Dealing with the devil............(dilda)

Helloooooooooooooooooooooo

I have nothing interesting to say.
(What else is new???)

I have hit a valley, and rather then be all dark and dismal, and drag you into my dark abyss of "not happy",  I have decided to just not say anything at all....

So why am I here you ask??
Because I have a terrible headache....and guess who comes to my rescue???

Dilda..........

Yup,  I said Dilda......

She  has given me a muscle relaxer since my headache is coming from the  million pounds of tension sitting in my shoulders...........


So if I dont return,  its because the Dilda killed me with her pill.....

Hopefully it isnt a laxative,.........

or even worse.................


a sleeping pill...........

maybe y'all should start researching her....(look for a blog that posts pictures of a sleeping Choleesa.......)
(what better revenge for her??)

Just thought someone should know.......just in case............

5 comments:

  1. That million pounds of tension on your shoulders is your BRA, honey.

    Just take it off. I won't stare.

    Promise ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dammmmmmmmnnnnnittttt, I was gonna say a titty joke. Oh well, all I can offer is a HAND bra. XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hell, I'm just glad you're still with us. Come give me some shit sometime if you need a whipping boy for some laughs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just read your prior post. Wish all those things had been in the wedding vows. My husband has gotten to the point where he is NONE of those things. We are hanging by a thread. Actually, I am hanging and he is doing God knows what. Glad you found me so I was able to find you back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm... I'm not sure I would take anything that Dildo... er... Dilda offered to me.

    ~shoes~

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, tell me what your thinking.........