Wednesday, August 29, 2012

I may be bad, but Im perfectly goog at it.....

Wednesday is donut day here at the vagina shop....

As you know I have been trying to behave....
but today, I peeked in the box, which was still taped shut...

and inside the box was my favorite little whore,
staring at me....
screaming at me....
I tried so hard to ignore her,  we have broken up you see,  no good ever came from our relationship... and I know that she only causes me pain....

Then she changed tactics....
(there is a reason why she is my favorite....she is clever,  and very seductive)

She stopped screaming at me, and started whispering in that "oh-so-sultry" voice of hers:

"Oh,  my Choleesa,  how I have missed your warm mouth,  pick me up,  put me in your mouth,  savor the flavor,  give in to me....you know you want to eat me "

She  was right......I did want to eat her...
badly

But I held strong.....

then she talked dirty to me...

"You know you want me in your mouth.......only I can give your tastebuds the mouthgasm that you have been denying yourself"

It was right again,  I have been denying my mouth its pleasures.

But I held strong, and I replied to the temptress:

"no good will come of this,  it will be a guilty pleasure,  a wham bam thank you ma'am,  and then I will be left dealing with the consequences"

Then the  little vixen  said to me:

"remember the feel of me melting in your mouth.............the complete and total satisfaction only I can give you,  come to me my lover,  put your warm  hands around me,  put me in your mouth,  and consume me totally and completely, I will gush my vanilla pudding in your mouth and you will KNOW that it was as good for me as it was for you"

I bowed my head in shame, and wrapped her up in a napkin,  sneaking her out of the kitchen like a back door lover.


Oh, she is a sexy beast.....





Oh she WAS a sexy beast..............goodbye by lover,  goodbye.....

all that remains of our sordid and extremely brief affair is a grease stained napkin....(evidence  of our love making....) a few chocolate crumbs (for me to remember her by)  and a big satisfied smile.....

Choleesa smokes her cigarette and giggles.......

8 comments:

  1. If you will invite me over next time we can have a threesome with your girl and do a creampie vid and you can swap the savory filling. I KNOW where to find more of her kind and you will love they way those baby's taste.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My pants feel tight. You had me at "goog" in the title.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh shit!! and I proof read it TWICE!!!
      Ill leave it and act as if it was intentional......

      too funny

      Delete
  3. OH, DAMN !!! (I need a towel)....

    This is the BEST "Non-Cho Pictured" post you've EVER DONE !!

    MARLBORO !!!

    MARLBORO !!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm even more impressed that this donut is a "she". That's pretty hot and shit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmm love me a bismark filled with vanilla pudding. Or. An eclaire. Yum.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, tell me what your thinking.........