Sunday, September 9, 2012

My bucket List

My bucket list is basically broken down into two categories....
One, the stuff I can actually do,  and two the stuff that I will actually have to work to get done...

Category 1:  The stuff I can actually accomplish
1. Read Modern Library's 100 best novels....(A work in progress)

2. See the space shuttle,  I wanted to see one launch, but THATS not going to happen, so I guess I'll settle for seeing one in a museum,  lucky for me, there is one right here in L.A.

3.  I want to go to a horse race, again,  doable,  Santa Anita Race Track is about 45 minutes away.


4.  I want to go see an Opera,  dont know if Ill like it,  but Im going to see one...shouldnt be too difficult



5.  Im going to try Sushi,  if it kills me.





6.  I'm going to make a tamale....that doesnt fall apart.








7. Im going to sing Karaoke...one day....maybe











8.  Boxing lessons.....(a work in progress)












9. going whale watching









10. See a murder mystery dinner









11.  win an award for one of my pictures








12. go to an Oktoberfest














13. Learn to play a song on the guitar














14. Master Photoshop Elements.









The NOT so do-able
1. Go to Italy












2. New York

3. Panama Canal














4. Float on the Dead Sea













5. Take an Alaskan Cruise










6. Go to Petra












 7. Go to Chocolate World in PA










8.MUSA Museo Subacuático de Arte in Cancun Mexicu










 9. Black Sands Beach, Hawaii











10. See the Northern Lights








 

7 comments:

  1. Super short list... your bucket is empty?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've already DONE IT ALL too, LMAO !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha...

    To be honest there are things I'd like to do but there isn't really anything I need to do if that makes sense - I'm quiet contented with what I've done in life :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not....I want to do so much more.

      Delete
  4. I take it this means you're not among the living.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, tell me what your thinking.........