Monday, September 10, 2012

Thoughts of Bama Trav

I am sick!!

No not mentally,  stating that - to YOU would be redundant.....


as in I have some kind of virus.....


I would say its the common cold....but there is nothing common about this.


For one,  I dont know ANYONE who is sick....

which means...
that I have caught some strangers cooties....
which completely grosses me out.

I mean really,  I touched someones germs and either I ate,  wiped my nose, or touched my eyes....with some strangers germs!!! 


It could have been some homeless mans cooties...how do i know that he didnt wash his hands after he wiped his ass...cause  obviously, if he is leaving his germs behind....then he isnt a hand washer....I usually do wash my hands...or at least slather on the sanitizer.  But apparently,  I dropped the ball ONE TIME....and this is how I pay...........


The only place I can figure is the public library....Ill bet thats where I got these nasties from.....and we ALL know what kind of freeloaders frequent the public library....(Choleesa raises her hand)

With that being said,  I basically laid like a vegetable all weekend...
However, on Friday night I watched a high school football game on ESPN.

My sisters brother in law....the Senior at Skyline high school played against some high school that my cold medicine induced brain cannot remember, but I do remember that this high schools quarterback has verbally committed to ALABAMA.......for more info read here

I was riveted to this game because one,  its my sort of family on ESPN, ESPN and two because these  two senior quarterbacks  have verbally committed to USC,  (who WAS ranked #1 until ALABAMA came and knocked them down a notch) and ALABAMA......


This game made me think of BAMA TRAV......


And my thought was this...... (please sing in a childlike, neener neener, neeeeener song)  "my quarterback is kicking your quarterbacks ass!!!!!!!!!!"



Mature,  I know....



Now,  I will take my phlegm filled ass and go off to nap somewhere..............







5 comments:

  1. Being a Tennessee fan, as much as it hurts, I have to vote for Bama here. I'm quite sure they would "Roll" Lame Kiffy's over-ranked boys. But we probably won't see because USC's schedule does not allow them to play good schools.

    (All in fun Cho, nothing personal, ya know?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's only because DEEP DOWN....you love me and the Crimson Tide, who by the way if you have forgotten, have won two of the last three NC's. Lame Kiffen sux dix. That aside, it's nice to be thought of.....when it comes to college football. XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. After reading this, I feel a little under the weather mydamnself, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. phlegm filled ass?

    is it wrong that that turned me on?

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, tell me what your thinking.........