Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Lots of dirty words.....

I havent ranted about the Dilda,  so let me make up for lost time....

Please forgive my potty mouth.....

Fuck this cunt!!

whew....I feel the wait of the world lifted off my shoulders with just those three words...

I will see her face on my punching bag tonight..

This stupid broad...
seriously....
We are preparing for a trade show...or shall I say SHE is...and it has taken her WEEKS..... to "prepare"  (prepare meaning,  reprint the paperwork from last year to duplicate again this year.  Its the same thing EVERY DAMN YEAR....how hard can it possibly be?????)
She runs around like a twat without a pair of legs....(I warned you up front)  (and have you NOT seen my description?? A POTTY mouth with a great pair of legs??)

One of the things she has to do is buy TWO shirts to have embroidered. 
TWO. 
And she CANNOT do it....
did I mention that a few years ago,  I bought an entire companys worth of shirts to have embroidered for our 50th anniversary, meanwhile finding and purchasing gifts and getting our even catered... took me two days........
and she cant buy TWO shirts......
One of the girls here is team mom for her daughters softball team, and has managed to procure team shirts, hats, hoodies, and bat bags....all from the comfort of her chair....but the Dilda....has had to make several shopping trips.....

Why I call her a cunt....

This bitch walks in late this morning, and the first thing out of  her mouth..... "I need to see sales in the conference room"....
OK, we will  overlook that she is fucking LATE...........AGAIN..........then she takes the entire sales staff to the conference room........leaving ME to deal with THEIR customers..........then 20 minutes later,  one of them emerges, to inform me, that they got bitched at for too much talking.....and that my turn would come when my boss shows up...

My beef....what the hell is this fucking useless sex toy doing announcing MY BUSINESS to her staff??
I dont work for this bitch, and she has absolutely no say over me whatsoever....so why does she feel the need to throw me under the bus while scolding her staff???

Oh and did I mention,  that she loves to steal my calls??  She cannot for the life of her put someone on hold,  and forget ever asking her to transfer a call,  but this bitch did manage to learn how to steal my calls when my phone rings....then she sticks them on hold, cause she cannot manage to transfer them back to me when they ask for me.....stupid whore.   When I tell her to stop answering my phone calls,  she replies with "I am only trying to help"  Ugh....

I can go on for days about this useless piece of human flesh....but I feel a little bit better now.....
Until next time.

8 comments:

  1. Hmmm...

    Can you tell us how you REALLY feel??? ;oD

    ~shoes~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baby, you HAD ME at "fuck this cunt!", lmao !

    Now is the Dilda electric, or manually operated ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heff, when YOU say it, it sounds more like an offer than a complaint...you always make me laugh.

      Delete
  3. Damn ,I think MY pussy hurts now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is one in every company I believe. Just be glad yours isn't as high up as mine. Mine is married to the VP and dated the owners dead son for 5 years before that, so naturally her and the VP kids call the owner grandpa.

    Granted this one has never told me stories about when her one hole leaks to the other hole...that was the most awkward conversation I ever had with your Dilda ;P

    Goin anonymous cause my version of your problem is super inet savvy and you never know ;D

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, tell me what your thinking.........