Wednesday, December 5, 2012

lubed up ass face.

Hello,

There has been a change.
I have decided to kick that 100 best books off my bucket list...
of the 4 that I started on.....they sucked....
I just realized (and was told) life is too short to waste reading shitty books....

So, I give up on that one...Ive read well over 100 books in my lifetime...Ill consider that one accomplished...

I took a picture last night at boxing...and Ive discovered something awful....horrible..........just shoot me now...
 

I have a double chin!!

What the fuck??

My pants are starting to fall right off my ass but Im growing a double chin?? 
Is my ass fat jiggling its way up to my face, in effect,  making me an ass face??
What the hell??
But since you all have been so great at giving me encouragement,  the least I can do is share the assfaced picture...


Yeah,  at least Gumby looks good...
Oh in other news, when I got home from the boxing gym,  I found a box.........addressed to me........
SO excited,  I opened it and guess what was in the box??

Go ahead and guess.......Ill wait.....give up?

Thats right!! Someone sent me a vial of Vaseline............LOL..............what the???
I guess I can slather it all over my face next time I go to the boxing gym......
AND...................I found the next drink I am determined to drink.....

YUP............That is a BACON bloody Mary.........My mouth drools at the thought that THIS WEEKEND,  Im gonna make one  or three of these babies.......................




11 comments:

  1. You don't have a double chin, you have a bad camera angle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second what Ms. A said....from that angle we ALL have double chins.

    And, I think, the Vaseline is for your hands - to keep them from getting all beat up from the boxing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had me at "lubed up ass face".

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh what i would do to have a double chin again - 'jowls' is a word my kids have touted at me

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gyurl, all i be needins is dat loob and dat chin, den i gives you some icin to takes da swellin and mines swellin downs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. After seeing your chesticles in that "chin" picture, I could use a bit of Vaseline MYSELF, C'MON !!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holy shit Cho, this is your HOTTEST post ever........

    grr.

    Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, does anyone have any old Culture Club albums on vinyl ? I'm having a skeet shooting party this weekend, and need some skeet, LMAO !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heff, it gets worse........I have Culture Club on my ipod.....

      Delete
  9. I think no one would notice the chin. Share your bacon with me?

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, tell me what your thinking.........