Thursday, December 13, 2012

Melting iceburgs.


Went and worked out last night at the regular gym, as the boxing gym is doing its yearly maintenance..

I had a GREAT workout..........

Woke up feeling pretty damn tight.....(literally, cause my muscles scream if I move them too much).....

Listened to great music this morning on the way to work,  got a very nice text message from a friend that put a smile on my face....


Feeling confident, I sashayed my firming ass (thanks to the boxing)  out to the shop to get some ice........
I open the door to the ice machine,  and much like a cartoon,  a waterfall of melted ice poured all over the floor....
Stepping back slightly, as to not get my pleather boots wet, I closed the door.
Waterfall stopped....I call for help............

"Help" came in a sexy form.

"Help" opened the door, and another flood of water....
I giggled.
I hope the giggle was sexy,  cause "Help" definitely was.............
I couldnt help myself.
I had visions of Tom and Jerry.....
then visions of Jessica and Roger Rabbit.........(me being Jessica....gotta get me a dress like that.........)
As I bent over to mop up the water with a ton of paper towels,  I hoped that "help" was looking at my rear...

Oh the things I do to get some attention....


sigh........

what a colorful way of saying I broke the ice machine.....colorful is so much better than reality.....

8 comments:

  1. Love it.

    Love that you were feeling all Jessica Rabbit, we all need more days like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica was hot, even if she was a toon... ;o)

    ~shoes~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd sashay your firming ass....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you recommend this technique for the leak around my faucet handle? Somehow, I doubt I could pull off sexy, or attention seeking. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I would have been slow to clean up...watching...

    ReplyDelete
  6. ha. good on you - if you got it, flaunt it.

    ....and pleather - i haven't heard that before, made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh man, I saw Who Framed Roger Rabbit on tv Saturday night..... Jessica made my pants tight...

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, tell me what your thinking.........