Thursday, February 21, 2013

Warning!! This post contains alot of vadge.

Hello??
Anyone still out there??

Sorry for the lack of posts lately...
After I got over the bronchitis,  I caught someone elses cold....
how disgusting is that,  to catch strange cooties......TWICE
so needless to say, Im fucking sick of being sick!!!

Also its breeding season,  so the horses need vadges!! which steals from my time to write my witty stories for you.

Ever had a phone call where the person on the other end has his arm up a horses ass, while the horse is screaming??
didnt think so...

(Just thought maybe you'd want a visual of me with MY arm up a horses ass)


Apparently I have a new follower, who loves to piss people off, and lives in Cunt,   Vagina...
I myself would prefer to live in Twatville,  but to each his own.....
WELCOME Tard!!

Speaking of vaginas.......I am excited that this weekend,  I am off to Vegas to pursue my life long dream of being a stripper on the strip....
Ill let you know how THAT goes........
Last time I went to Vegas, I came back with a terrible growth I now call husband...

This time, what happens in Vegas, is DEFINITELY staying in Vegas!!

Maybe Ill have some really great drunken stories and PICTURES to share when I get back..

But then if I tell you dosnt that break Vegas code???

Wish me luck!!

10 comments:

  1. Is sticking your arm up a horse's ass a part of your act?

    Best of luck, have a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to know your ok Cho. I'm sittin in a Myrtle Beach bar at a conference right now but ive been to vegas.......so much better than here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. VADGES ?!?! WE DON'T NEED NO STEEEENKING VADGES !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never been more aroused

    IN.

    MY.

    LIFE.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL. have fun in Vegas, and try not to get lost in the sea of vag.

    ReplyDelete
  6. One has to resist nose scratching I would guess...

    ReplyDelete
  7. call me naive, but what does putting your arm in a horse's butt actually achieve??

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, tell me what your thinking.........