this is my 200th post......woopty fucking doo!!
its also a pity party......
There are reasons why a diabetic is 3 times more likely to be depressed.
Heres the fuck why:
1. you are not supposed to eat anything that actually tastes good.
2. you are supposed to exercise for at least 50 minutes of cardio...daily.
3. you have people "with good intentions" constantly watching you like a hawk
4. you have to poke yourself with a needle at least three times a day
squeezing blood out of your body just to make sure that you will live
for another 3 hours.
5. some of them have to inject a foreign "substance" (insulin) into their bodies and
A. hope it gets the job done,
B. hope they didnt shoot too much that it sends them into a coma and
hope they dont turn into a raging bag of anger and or tears, because
it is after all a HORMONE.
and last but not least, when you have done all of the above because you
dont want to end up blind, in a coma, on dialysis, or dead, and
STILL your blood sugars are three times higher than they should be.