Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Careful what you wish for.....


Early Saturday morning, I got my wish.............

LOW blood sugars........
too low in fact.............

60 to be exact. (I have been running in the 200's)
I was about a thought away from calling 911...that thought being the bill that would later accompany that call.

I have never in  my entire life been so scared, and mind you I have been shot at, and forcefully taken at gun point.

But THIS was some scary shit.

I woke up around 4 in the morning, DRIPPING in sweat,  DRIPPING,  and shaking uncontrollably...
So I got up to go to the kitchen to get my meter,  and it was like I was fall down drunk...I couldnt even walk without hitting everything in my path,  I got the meter, and got to the bathroom, cause at this point I thought I would vomit.... and by the time I got to the bathroom, I couldnt even hold myself up,  couldnt hold the meter,  could only just sit there propped up against the bath tub. 
I yelled at my hubby to wake up and get me some milk  NOW.... (did you know milk has alot of sugar?)
for once in his damn life, he did what was asked without question, and without hesitation....I  musta been a scary sight....
Well, I lived, obviously.....  

but I wonder had I not woken up..........

10 comments:

  1. That is scary - glad you are ok now...

    Hope also you find a pattern etc. that works for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't choke out. "There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeezus honey. That's scary as fuck.
    I assume you've bounced back?

    Can I hear the gunpoint story?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AA,. allow me to get in the proper mind frame to make it an entertaining story, and I will share...

      Delete
  4. be careful please. Butterscotch in the night stand drawer is a must for diabetics

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess Im going to have to buy some, never had the need to before...

      Delete
  5. wow.

    im glad you're ok.

    diabetic, i take it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. nvm..read the other comments.

    ReplyDelete
  7. cripes, that is scary....if nothing else, it has proved that on occasions a man can be of some use.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, tell me what your thinking.........