Monday, April 22, 2013

Loving life in So. Cal...

Hi guys,

Im done being angry,  I knew it was a passing fancy,  but somedays it hits hard.
P.S.  I filed for child support once, asshole quit and I missed more work trying to get the papers refiled...so I gave up.  If I filed now,  he might take that as an excuse to start coming around and in the end, I definitely dont want that...


I love living in California....and this weekend I went out and experienced California...


 I went to the beach on Saturday...I love the beach.  I love the sound of the waves, the feel of the sand, the sun on my skin.....

yeah yeah, Im au-naturale.....but Im going to the beach....so who needs makeup???

Go Dodgers!!!

















Obviously, I need to work on my tan....and a lot harder at the gym.....but Im making progress.....




I saw a mother flucking whale!!! Excuse my excitement,  but i saw a mother flucking whale!!  From all my google searches, I am guessing it was a gray whale...it was huge,  and it was close to shore....Right where the waves start to break,  it was THAT close!!! I didnt get a picture, cause i was just so AWED by mother nature at that point.  AWESOME!!!

Then Sunday, I went to Disneyland....my annual pass is about to expire, so Im getting in my last hurrahs while I can.....

This is what happens when you try to squeeze a big woman ass in a little girl sized slide....but I got a giggle out of it.....then I hit up the bars....I told you guys that I bar hop at Disneyland...member???

And this is what happens......
I drink a few of these babies, and I start posing like Im posing for friggen Hustler or something....
Whatever, I had myself a good time!!!


12 comments:

  1. Glad you had a wonderful time! You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my boys is in Cali right now, enjoying the beach, some baseball and the beautiful weather.

    ReplyDelete
  3. PLAYBOY, MAYBE - but I assure you - those aren't "Hustler" poses, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heff, Ive NEVER opened a Hustler....ever.

      Delete
  4. I see you brought you "flotation" devices.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Go Dodgers! Go beach! Go lucky slide! Go lucky rope bridge!

    GO CHO!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ha - here i am thinking disneyland was all kids rides & disney characters - never thought of it as a place to do a bar crawl - seems our little clan might make the trip after all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gurl, you does no dat black menses loves dem some expanic womans. I shole like da way you be pointin da way wif you shirts and dem legs, dizam to da hizamm.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your 'woman-size ass' looks just right in that slide... ;o)

    I want to see a whale... I'm jealous of you.

    I've applied to attend a two-week long workshop in San Diego... I hope I get to go... that would be great fun!

    ~shoes~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nothing like playing on slides and bar hopping...in an amusement park no less! And whale spotting! Let me rephrase....mother fucking whale spotting!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow! a big whale close to the shore. i couldnt have shouted or tell anyone about it. and your tan is good. CA will surely give you more ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. no whale pics? boo! thats soo cool!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, tell me what your thinking.........