Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Defiling Disney

I dont know if Ive ever mentioned this story before,  but it cracks me up just to think about it.

I KNOW Ive mentioned bar hopping at Disneyland...

There is a "family" restroom in Downtown Disney.

I have -  on several occasions mentioned to my hubby that we could go in there and get it on if we were so inclined....
(Im kinda naughty that way)

Well, on one of our benders,  we decided to break that bitch in.....

There we were, in the bathroom,  me bent over the sink,  ready for the taking.....

And the toilet flushes.......we look over at the empty toilet.......and me in my drunken state starts giggling.....

My husband shushes me.  (is that a word?)

The paper towel dispenser shoves a towel at me......
I laugh even louder.........

The hubby shushes me again,  and the door knob jiggles.........
(someones trying to come in)

Im laughing hysterically....

the toilet flushes again.........

another paper towel dispenses.......

It was a friggen musical!!

Disney in all their intelligence made everything in that restroom with a motion sensor.

And every motion sensor was  pointed right at the damn sink that I was bent over....

Disney was not defiled that day.

2 comments:

  1. That was ME trying to get in to use the bathroom!

    i really had to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they thought that the "family" restroom was for families with kids... not those wanting to get kids! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, tell me what your thinking.........