Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Panic mode.


I may have mentioned a while back that I signed up to do a zombie run....

Its this Saturday....

What the fuck was I thinking??

I was all gung ho about it, at first......but NOW,  Im scared.

I dont really even enjoy going to those Halloween Haunt things they do...I usually end up hiding by the rides, cause I cannot take all the scaring.....

And I signed up to be chased by the living dead? 
and I just now watched a video (http://www.runforyourlives.com   click on the deadrising 3 to watch the video)   of the obstacles I must overcome     WHILE BEING CHASED by said zombies.....and protecting my flag.....the flag that determines if I cross the finish line alive, or undead.....

I actually had a dream about that race last night....not so much a nightmare,  but it also didnt leave me with happy, happy, joy, joy feelings either.  I woke up with a feeling of impending doom.....

While my ultimate goal is to just complete this course,  it would be nice to cross it alive....
But after watching......Im just praying that I dont start crying, and curl up into the fetal position,  while zombies feast on my flesh.....some of them suckers looked fast.....Im not fast....I have not been preparing as I should have been preparing......WHAT THE FUCK AM I GONNA DO???


Oh and there is this matter of a waiver.....

Clause #3 is my favorite.....

 IN case you cant read it,  because literally,  this is the fine print....it says
"I know the event activities, including...... are potentially dangerous, and that I could be injured, electrocuted or even killed"

So if you dont hear back from me after this weekend...its cause Im decomposing in some undead belly. Because as panicked as I am about it,  Im gonna do it anyways.

2 comments:

  1. Go - run - have fun. If you don't make it across the finish line alive - just celebrate the fact that you made it across the finish line. Then come back here and tell us just how much fun you had!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to ditto Gigi and wish you good luck, too!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, tell me what your thinking.........