Tuesday, October 7, 2014

EXACTLY one later.................

Im laying in the bath tub,  feet  up on the tiled wall  (cause thats the only way my shoulders get some water action)  playing my ipod,  on my "Happy" playlist.....

Singing at the top of my lungs "Easy" by the Commodores. 
Crying with gusto as I sing as if my life depended on it.  

They were happy tears.

 " I wanna be free, just me"!!!!!


And I am............... (Ill try to fill you in on the past year, a little at a time, so that I dont bore you to death with one long post.)


It was then that I realized how much I LOVED writing,  and how much I missed it, so I decided at that moment, with that final swig of my wine that I would come back to "my world".
It was also then that I decided to empty the tub, and take a shower , since I had been  soaking in my own filth.....(did I mention that I hadnt showered all weekend?)

I guess maybe the water was too hot,  maybe I stood up too fast,  or the Xanax and the wine werent making friends with each other............. 


The world started spinning,  and the floor got closer and closer to my forehead..
Had to stumble  my naked ass to my bed ......fell asleep with partially rinsed hair, and completely soaking wet.  But I remembered this morning that I decided to come back here..

Yup,  even with all the changes in my world....some things never change.

5 comments:

  1. plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

    I think they say somewhere about 50 miles over my shoulder at the moment

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a day for triumphant returns. it seems. Guess I know what we both did after we chatted up the facie all morning.

    You're back, I'm back, the blogosphere just got a whole let sexier.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's good to see you back... however, I read the next day's post before this one...

    ~shoes~

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, tell me what your thinking.........